Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE:DPS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 437,165 shares, worth $16,953,259.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 341,500 shares, worth $13,243,370.
- SWARTHMORE GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 298,050 shares, worth $11,558,379.
- SANDLER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 205,000 shares, worth $7,949,900.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 159,459 shares, worth $6,183,820.
About the company: Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. is an integrated brand owner, bottler and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Company offers flavored carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks, teas, juices, juice drinks and mixers.
Competitors to Watch: The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO), PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP), Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS), Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:CCE), Cott Corporation (NYSE:COT), Jones Soda Co. (NYSE:USA) (NASDAQ:JSDA), National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ), Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CELH), Reed’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:REED), and Heckmann Corporation (NYSE:HEK).
(Note: Data regarding Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>