Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE:DPS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Stephens Angela A.: act as Sr. Vice President, Controller. On 07/26/2011, sold 1,620 shares, worth $64,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- NAVELLIER & ASSOCIATES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,161,732 shares, worth $48,304,817. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ING GROEP NV: On 06/30/2011, held 610,097 shares, worth $25,367,833. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 99,676 shares, worth $4,144,528. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NCM CAPITAL ADVISERS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 96,880 shares, worth $4,028,270. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 91,408 shares, worth $3,800,745. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. is an integrated brand owner, bottler and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Company offers flavored carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks, teas, juices, juice drinks and mixers.
Competitors to Watch: The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO), PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP), Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS), Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:CCE), Cott Corporation (NYSE:COT), Jones Soda Co. (NYSE:USA) (NASDAQ:JSDA), National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ), Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CELH), Reed’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:REED), and Heckmann Corporation (NYSE:HEK).
(Note: Data regarding Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>