Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold EI DuPont de Nemours & Co.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kullman Ellen Jamison: act as Chair & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/11/2011, sold 136,860 shares, worth $6,640,400.
- Connelly Thomas M Jr: act as Executive Vice President. On 10/28/2011, sold 36,668 shares, worth $1,798,200.
- Vergnano Mark P: act as Executive Vice President. On 11/11/2011, sold 25,148 shares, worth $1,220,700.
- Borel James C: act as Executive Vice President. On 10/28/2011, sold 19,800 shares, worth $974,000.
- Borel James C: act as Executive Vice President. On 10/28/2011, sold 19,800 shares, worth $972,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. in Q3 2011:
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 940,622 shares, worth $49,937,622. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 677,735 shares, worth $35,980,951. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DAIWA SB INVESTMENTS LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 465,000 shares, worth $24,686,850. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 443,000 shares, worth $23,518,870. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ANALYTIC INVESTORS INC/CA: On 06/30/2011, held 396,769 shares, worth $21,064,466. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications.
Competitors to Watch: The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC), PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE:PPG), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ROC), Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON), PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL), and Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH).
(Note: Data regarding EI DuPont de Nemours & Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>