DuPont: Institutional Investors Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. in Q3 2011:
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,271,356 shares, worth $50,383,838.
- CANNELL PETER B & CO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,084,850 shares, worth $42,992,606.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 687,880 shares, worth $27,260,684.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 592,863 shares, worth $23,495,161.
- CAPITAL FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 528,900 shares, worth $20,960,307.
About the company: E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications.
Competitors to Watch: The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC), PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE:PPG), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ROC), Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON), PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL), and Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH).
(Note: Data regarding EI DuPont de Nemours & Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>