Eastman Chemical: Funds Buying Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Eastman Chemical Co. (NYSE:EMN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Eastman Chemical Co. in Q3 2011:
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 197,078 shares, worth $6,751,892.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 54,984 shares, worth $1,883,752.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 53,650 shares, worth $1,838,049.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 44,632 shares, worth $1,529,092.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 42,342 shares, worth $1,450,637.
About the company: Eastman Chemical Company is an international chemical company which produces chemicals, fibers, and plastics. The Company’s operations include coatings, adhesives, specialty polymers, and Inks, fibers, performance chemicals and intermediates, performance polymers, and specialty plastics.
Competitors to Watch: The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL), FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC), Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH), A. Schulman, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHLM), Westlake Chemical Corp. (NYSE:WLK), Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN), Kraton Performance Polymers Inc (NYSE:KRA), E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD), and Albemarle Corporation (NYSE:ALB).
(Note: Data regarding Eastman Chemical Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>