Eaton: Insiders and Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Eaton Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Connor Christopher M: act as Director. On 08/12/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $41,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Eaton Corporation in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,163,694 shares, worth $146,686,940.
- GREAT LAKES ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,012,140 shares, worth $35,657,692.
- KINGDON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 900,000 shares, worth $31,707,000.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 643,286 shares, worth $22,662,966.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 515,600 shares, worth $18,164,588.
About the company: Eaton Corporation manufactures engineered products which serve industrial, vehicle, construction, commercial, and aerospace markets. The Company’s principal products include hydraulic products and fluid connectors, electrical power distribution and control equipment, truck drivetrain systems, engine components, and a wide variety of controls.
Competitors to Watch: Parker-Hannifin Corp. (NYSE:PH), Magnetek, Inc. (NYSE:MAG), Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc. (NASDAQ:TO), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), Sauer-Danfoss Inc. (NYSE:SHS), Dover Corporation (NYSE:DOV), Thomas & Betts Corporation (NYSE:TNB), Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE:ROP), and Crane Co. (NYSE:CR).
(Note: Data regarding Eaton Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>