Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought eBay Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Swan Robert Holmes: act as SVP, Finance & CFO. On 08/10/2011, bought 3,380 shares, worth $99,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of eBay Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,285,765 shares, worth $96,897,210.
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,620,473 shares, worth $47,787,749.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,115,748 shares, worth $32,903,409.
- PARTNER FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,113,983 shares, worth $32,851,359.
- COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT /FI: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 930,858 shares, worth $27,451,002.
About the company: eBay Inc. operates an online trading community. The Company’s service is used by buyers and sellers for the exchange of products and services such as coins, collectibles, computers, memorabilia, stamps and toys, as well as concert and sporting tickets. eBay also offers, through a subsidiary, secure online payment services.
Competitors to Watch: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU), ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ:ARMH), and QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM).
(Note: Data regarding eBay Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>