Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Electronic Arts Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Brown Eric F: act as EVP & CFO. On 11/15/2011, sold 105,000 shares, worth $2,466,500.
- Bene Stephen G: act as SVP and General Counsel. On 11/11/2011, sold 10,025 shares, worth $239,900.
- Bene Stephen G: act as SVP and General Counsel. On 10/31/2011, sold 3,000 shares, worth $71,400.
- Toledano Gabrielle B: act as EVP, HR & Corporate Services. On 11/30/2011, sold 3,000 shares, worth $68,700.
- Cottle Barry L: act as EVP & GM, EA Interactive. On 11/29/2011, sold 3,000 shares, worth $65,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Electronic Arts Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RELATIONAL INVESTORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 12,404,216 shares, worth $292,739,498. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ETON PARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 5,000,000 shares, worth $118,000,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLOBAL THEMATIC PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,941,209 shares, worth $45,812,532. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,559,864 shares, worth $36,812,790. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 675,324 shares, worth $15,937,646. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Electronic Arts Inc. develops, publishes, and distributes branded interactive entertainment software worldwide for video game consoles, personal computers, handheld game players, and cellular handsets. The Company also provides online game-related services.
Competitors to Watch: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI), THQ Inc. (NASDAQ:THQI), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), KONAMI CORPORATION (NYSE:KNM), Majesco Entertainment Co. (NASDAQ:COOL), Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE), The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS), and Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU).
(Note: Data regarding Electronic Arts Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>