Electronic Arts: Major Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Electronic Arts Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,651,175 shares, worth $74,666,529.
- SYSTEMATIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,549,602 shares, worth $52,139,361.
- TECHNOLOGY CROSSOVER MANAGEMENT V LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,997,502 shares, worth $40,848,916.
- TECHNOLOGY CROSSOVER MANAGEMENT VI L.L.C.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,997,502 shares, worth $40,848,916.
- CRITERION CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,715,658 shares, worth $35,085,206.
About the company: Electronic Arts Inc. develops, publishes, and distributes branded interactive entertainment software worldwide for video game consoles, personal computers, handheld game players, and cellular handsets. The Company also provides online game-related services.
Competitors to Watch: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI), THQ Inc. (NASDAQ:THQI), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), KONAMI CORPORATION (NYSE:KNM), Majesco Entertainment Co. (NASDAQ:COOL), Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE), The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS), and Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU).
(Note: Data regarding Electronic Arts Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>