EMC: Institutional Investors Support Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of EMC Corporation in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 16,566,084 shares, worth $347,722,103.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,252,261 shares, worth $68,264,958.
- SEMINOLE MANAGEMENT CO., INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,813,929 shares, worth $59,064,370.
- FRIESS ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,659,700 shares, worth $55,827,103.
- FIR TREE INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,484,000 shares, worth $52,139,160.
About the company: EMC Corporation provides enterprise storage systems, software, networks, and services. The Company’s products store, retrieve, manage, protect, and share information from all major computing environments and mainframe platforms. EMC operates offices around the world.
(Note: Data regarding EMC Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>