Emerson Electric: Exec Insiders and Funds Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE:EMR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Emerson Electric Co.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Gonzalez Carlos Fernandez: act as Director. On 08/05/2011, bought 21,820 shares, worth $998,900.
- Busch August A Iii: act as Director. On 08/08/2011, bought 22,660 shares, worth $997,300.
- Golden Arthur F: act as Director. On 08/11/2011, bought 3,000 shares, worth $129,900.
- Johnson William R: act as Director. On 08/05/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $47,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Emerson Electric Co. in Q3 2011:
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,444,840 shares, worth $59,223,992.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,353,300 shares, worth $55,471,767.
- COHEN & STEERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 609,400 shares, worth $24,979,306.
- WCG MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 597,262 shares, worth $24,481,769.
About the company: Emerson Electric Co. manufactures and markets electrical, electromechanical, and electronic products and systems. The Company produces a variety of products, including process control, industrial automation, electronics, appliance components, and electric motors. Emerson sells its products around the world.
Competitors to Watch: AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME), Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELSE), ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE:ESE), Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR), Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE:ROP), Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLAB), Elster Group SE ADR (NYSE:ELT), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI), and Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ:CGNX).
(Note: Data regarding Emerson Electric Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>