Entergy: 5 Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Entergy Corporation in Q3 2011:
- HEXAVEST INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 161,216 shares, worth $10,559,648.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 140,298 shares, worth $9,189,519.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 116,360 shares, worth $7,621,580.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 112,393 shares, worth $7,361,742.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 74,494 shares, worth $4,879,357.
About the company: Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company that is primarily focused on electric power production and retail electric distribution operations. The Company delivers electricity to utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. Entergy also owns and operates nuclear plants in the northern United States
Competitors to Watch: Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), The Southern Company (NYSE:SO), El Paso Electric Company (NYSE:EE), NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NEE), American Electric Power Co., Inc. (NYSE:AEP), Cleco Corporation (NYSE:CNL), PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL), OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE:OGE), Progress Energy, Inc. (NYSE:PGN), and TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE:TE).
(Note: Data regarding Entergy Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>