EQT Corporation: Major Shareholders Selling Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold EQT Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Miles George L Jr: act as Director. On 08/04/2011, sold 2,180 shares, worth $129,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of EQT Corporation in Q3 2011:
- RUSSELL FRANK CO/: On 06/30/2011, held 1,088,725 shares, worth $56,766,122. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MFC GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (U.S.), LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 587,118 shares, worth $30,612,333. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GME CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 167,000 shares, worth $8,707,380. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 127,205 shares, worth $6,632,469. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- REINHART MAHONEY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 125,236 shares, worth $6,529,805. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: EQT Corporation is an integrated energy company with emphasis on Appalachian area natural-gas supply, transmission and distribution. The Company, through its subsidiaries, offer natural gas products to wholesale and retail customers.
Competitors to Watch: MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:MWE), Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), Southwestern Energy Co. (NYSE:SWN), BG Group plc (BRGYY), Talisman Energy Inc. (NYSE:TLM), Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD), and Questar Corporation (NYSE:STR).
(Note: Data regarding EQT Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>