Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded the shares on November 21st.
- Hershey Foods (NYSE:HSY): Ticonderoga upgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Buy and changed its price target to $66. About the company: The Hershey Company manufactures chocolate and sugar confectionery products. The Company’s principal products include confectionery and snack products; gum and mint refreshment products; and food and beverage enhancers such as baking ingredients, toppings and beverages. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT): Wunderlich upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target from $40 to $45. About the company: Alliant Energy Corporation provides public-utility service to customers in the Midwest. The Company’s utility subsidiaries serve electric, natural gas, and water customers in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM): JMP Securities downgraded its rating on this company from Mkt Perform to Mkt Underperform and changed its price target to $12. About the company: Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Royal Gold (NASDAQ:RGLD): RBC Capital Mkts downgraded its rating on this company from Outperform to Sector Perform and changed its price target from $102 to $94. About the company: Royal Gold, Inc. acquires and manages precious metals royalties. The Company seeks to acquire existing royalties or to finance projects that are in production or near production in exchange for royalty interests. Royal Gold Inc.’s gold-focused portfolio contains royalties ranging from those in production and development to those in the evaluation and exploration stages. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Great Plains Engy (NYSE:GXP): Wunderlich downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold and changed its price target from $20 to $22. About the company: Great Plains Energy Incorporated provides electricity in the Midwest United States. The Company develops competitive generation for the wholesale market. Great Plains is also an electric delivery company with regulated generation. In addition, the Company is an investment company focusing on energy-related ventures nationwide that are unregulated with high growth potential. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>