Equity Upgrades and Downgrades October 24th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded the shares on October 24th.
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Avondale upgraded its rating on this company from Mkt Perform to Mkt Outperform and changed its price target from $40 to $55. About the company: Manpower Inc. provides non-governmental employment services through offices located around the world. The Company’s principal operations include temporary staffing services, contract services, and training and testing of temporary and permanent workers. Manpower provides employment services to a wide variety of customers.
- Duke Realty (NYSE:DRE): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $13. Robert W. Baird upgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target to $14. About the company: Duke Realty Corporation owns interests in industrial, office, and retail properties across the Midwestern and Southeastern United States. The Company provides leasing, property and asset management, acquisition, development, construction, build-to-suit, and other related services.
- Rightnow Tech (NASDAQ:RNOW): Wunderlich downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold and changed its price target to $43. About the company: RightNow Technologies, Inc. provides on demand customer relationship management software and services. The Company’s solution uses a self-learning knowledgebase to deliver customer self-service, e-mail management, live interaction, issue tracking, and customer satisfaction measurement capabilities.
- Sabra Healthcare REIT (NASDAQ:SBRA): JMP Securities downgraded its rating on this company from Mkt Outperform to Mkt Perform. About the company: Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The trust owns nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, and independent living centers.
- Aviat Networks (NASDAQ:AVNW): Brigantine downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold. About the company: Aviat Networks Inc. provides IP solutions to wireless public and private telecommunication operators. The Company focuses on IP network migration, building the foundation for 4G/LTE broadband, and enabling wireless transformation.
- ITC Holdings (NYSE:ITC): Argus downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold. About the company: ITC Holdings Corporation is a holding company. Through subsidiaries, the Company transmits electricity from electricity generating stations to local electricity distribution facilities. ITC invests in electricity transmission infrastructure improvements as a means to improve electricity reliability and reduce congestion.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE:PDM): Stifel Nicolaus downgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Sell. About the company: Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc. is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The trust specializes in the acquisition, ownership, management and development of primarily office buildings located in major U.S. markets.
- NewBridge Bancorp (NASDAQ:NBBC): Stifel Nicolaus downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold. About the company: NewBridge Bancorp. is a bank holding company. The Bank attracts deposits and conducts a commercial banking business, offering real estate, mortgage, commercial, and consumer loans, and trust and discount brokerage services. NewBridge Bancorp. operates through offices in North Carolina.
- Franklin Street Properties (AMEX:FSP): Stifel Nicolaus downgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Sell. About the company: Franklin Street Properties Corporation operates real estate businesses and offers investment banking services. The Company organizes real estate investment trusts (REIT) and syndicates them through private placements, acquires real estate on behalf of the REITs, and offers asset management and property management services for the REITs.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>