Evaluating Jim Cramer’s April 28th Stock Selections
Following are 9 of his picks on April 28th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 9 stocks is 26.306B.
2) The average market cap is 34.279B.
3) The maximum market cap is 110.6B.
4) The minimum market cap is 3.938B.
5) The median stock is 1.77% off its high and 47.65% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 3.07% off its high and 80.45% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 307.72% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 15.58% from its 52-week low.
9 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 28th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Tciker||Price @ 04 28 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:KMP)||$76.89||24.305B||78.00||57.40||1.42%||33.95%|
|Norfolk Southern Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:NSC)||$73.87||26.306B||70.00||50.03||-5.53%||47.65%|
|Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:POT)||$55.43||47.352B||63.97||27.95||13.35%||98.32%|
|Sprint Nextel Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:S)||$5.11||15.281B||5.31||3.70||3.77%||38.11%|
|Tupperware Brands Corporation||Buy||(NYSE:TUP)||$62.69||3.938B||65.84||36.12||4.78%||73.56%|
- Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG): Goldcorp, Inc. is a North American gold producer. The Company has gold mining operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. Goldcorp owns the Red Lake mine in Ontario. Precious Metals Recap: How to Invest as Silver and Gold Hit Records>>
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP): Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company operates pipelines and terminals. The pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products; and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals, and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
- Norfolk Southern Corp. (NYSE:NSC): Norfolk Southern Corporation provides rail transportation services. The Company transports raw materials, intermediate products, and finished goods primarily in the Southeast, East, and Midwest and, via interchange with rail carriers, to and from the rest of the United States. Norfolk Southern also transports overseas freight through several Atlantic and Gulf Coast ports
- Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE:PEP): PepsiCo, Inc. operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The Company manufacture or uses contract manufacturers, market and sell a variety of grain-based snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and foods in countries throughout the world.
- Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. (NYSE:POT): Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. produces potash, phosphate, and nitrogen to the agricultural and industrial industries worldwide. The Company conducts operations in Canada, Chile, the United States, Brazil, and Trinidad.
- Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S): Sprint Nextel Corporation offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, and government customers. The Company develops, engineers, and deploys various technologies, including two wireless networks offering mobile data services, instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
- Sina Corp. (NASDAQ:SINA): SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE:TUP): Tupperware Brands Corporation is a portfolio of global direct selling companies which sell products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force. The Company’s product brands and categories include food preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home. Tupperware Brands Corp also sells beauty and personal care products.
- WellPoint Inc. (NYSE:WLP): WellPoint Inc. is a health benefits company. The Company provides health benefits, dental and vision benefits, pharmacy benefits, life insurance, and life and disability insurance benefits. WellPoint operations include Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.