Evaluating Jim Cramer’s April 29th Stock Picks
Following are 8 of his picks on April 29th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 8 stocks is 8.303B.
2) The average market cap is 12.929B.
3) The maximum market cap is 51.759B.
4) The minimum market cap is 2.3B.
5) The median stock is 5.47% off its high and 87.16% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 5.04% off its high and 111.07% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 321.09% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 39.89% from its 52-week low.
8 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 29th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Tciker||Price @ 04 29 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CMG)||$266.79||8.302B||289.35||124.00||7.80%||115.15%|
|Columbia Sportswear Company||Buy||(NASDAQ:COLM)||$67.99||2.300B||69.85||43.80||2.66%||55.23%|
- Avnet Inc. (NYSE:AVT): Avnet, Inc. distributes computer products and semiconductors, as well as interconnect, passive, and electromechanical components. The Company markets, inventories, and adds value to these products and provides supply-chain integration, engineering design, and technical services. Avnet serves customers in countries around the world.
- Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU): Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (NASDAQ:COLM): Columbia Sportswear Company designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes active outdoor apparel. The Company’s products include outerwear, sportswear, rugged footwear, and related accessories. Columbia’s products are sold to specialty and department store retailers in the United States and other countries.
- Goodrich Corp. (NYSE:GR): Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems, and services to customers located worldwide. The Company manufactures various aerostructures, aircraft evacuation systems, passenger restraint systems, sensor systems, pump and engine controls, de-icing systems, and other products. Goodrich serves the commercial, military, general aviation, and space industries.
- Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF): Herbalife Ltd. is a network marketing company that sells weight management, nutritional supplement and personal care products. The Company sells its products globally through a network of independent distributors. Herbalife also sells literature and promotional materials.
- Sina Corp. (NASDAQ:SINA): SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
- V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC): VF Corporation is an international apparel company. The Company owns a broad portfolio of brands in the jeanswear, outerwear, packs, footwear, sportswear and occupational apparel categories. VF Corp’s products are marketed to consumers shopping in specialty stores, upscale and traditional department stores, national chains and mass merchants.