Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Evercore Partners Inc. (NYSE:EVR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Evercore Partners Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pensa Paul: act as Contr.,Principal Acct. Officer. On 11/14/2011, sold 8,464 shares, worth $229,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Evercore Partners Inc. in Q3 2011:
- WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 808,897 shares, worth $26,539,911. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 300,931 shares, worth $9,873,546. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ALYDAR PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 300,000 shares, worth $9,843,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ASCEND CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 292,094 shares, worth $9,583,604. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF OHIO: On 06/30/2011, held 246,600 shares, worth $8,090,946. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Evercore Partners Inc. is an investment banking boutique. The firm provides advisory services to multinational corporations on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings and other corporate transactions. Evercore also manages private equity funds for institutional investors.
Competitors to Watch: Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL), Lazard Ltd (NYSE:LAZ), FBR Capital Markets Corp. (NASDAQ:FBCM), KBW, Inc. (NYSE:KBW), Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE:PJC), Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE:JEF), Cowen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:COWN), Gleacher & Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:GLCH), BlackRock (NYSE:BLK), Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) and Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS).
(Note: Data regarding Evercore Partners Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>