Evercore Partners: Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Evercore Partners Inc. (NYSE:EVR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Evercore Partners Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SENTINEL ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 588,750 shares, worth $13,317,525.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 379,869 shares, worth $8,592,637.
- WBI INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 215,993 shares, worth $4,885,762.
- HALSEY ASSOCIATES INC/CT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 66,650 shares, worth $1,507,623.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 37,000 shares, worth $836,940.
About the company: Evercore Partners Inc. is an investment banking boutique. The firm provides advisory services to multinational corporations on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings and other corporate transactions. Evercore also manages private equity funds for institutional investors.
Competitors to Watch: Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL), Lazard Ltd (NYSE:LAZ), FBR Capital Markets Corp. (NASDAQ:FBCM), KBW, Inc. (NYSE:KBW), Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE:PJC), Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE:JEF), Cowen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:COWN), Gleacher & Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:GLCH), BlackRock (NYSE:BLK), Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) and Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS).
(Note: Data regarding Evercore Partners Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>