Exec Insider and Financial Institutions Buying EQT’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought EQT Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Todd Lee T Jr: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $50,600.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of EQT Corporation in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,235,772 shares, worth $65,705,997.
- CHILTON INVESTMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 822,727 shares, worth $43,744,395.
- ZIMMER LUCAS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 816,400 shares, worth $43,407,988.
- SENATOR INVESTMENT GROUP LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 600,000 shares, worth $31,902,000.
- PLURAL INVESTMENTS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 426,383 shares, worth $22,670,784.
About the company: EQT Corporation is an integrated energy company with emphasis on Appalachian area natural-gas supply, transmission and distribution. The Company, through its subsidiaries, offer natural gas products to wholesale and retail customers.
Competitors to Watch: MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:MWE), Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), Southwestern Energy Co. (NYSE:SWN), BG Group plc (BRGYY), Talisman Energy Inc. (NYSE:TLM), Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD), and Questar Corporation (NYSE:STR).
(Note: Data regarding EQT Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>