Exec Insiders and Funds Buying Shares of Iron Mountain in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Iron Mountain Inc. (NYSE:IRM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Iron Mountain Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Verrecchia Alfred J: act as Director. On 09/06/2011, bought 4,000 shares, worth $123,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Iron Mountain Inc. in Q3 2011:
- NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,823,540 shares, worth $89,280,335.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 596,752 shares, worth $18,869,298.
- INTERNATIONAL VALUE ADVISERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 454,510 shares, worth $14,371,606.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 209,123 shares, worth $6,612,469.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 133,800 shares, worth $4,230,756.
About the company: Iron Mountain Incorporated provides records and information management services to customers in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The Company offers records management services for both physical and digital media, disaster recovery support services, and consulting.
Competitors to Watch: Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO), FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:FCN), The Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (NYSE:DNB), Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:VOL), CTPartners Executive Search Inc (AMEX:CTP), Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ:INTX), Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS), Towers Watson & Co (NYSE:TW).
(Note: Data regarding Iron Mountain Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>