Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE:PHM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought PulteGroup, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Postl James J: act as Director. On 09/14/2011, bought 23,041 shares, worth $101,100.
- Blair Bryce: act as Director. On 09/15/2011, bought 13,541 shares, worth $59,600.
- Reznicek Bernard W: act as Director. On 09/12/2011, bought 12,000 shares, worth $50,600.
- Schoewe Thomas M: act as Director. On 09/13/2011, bought 11,600 shares, worth $49,500.
- Mccammon David N: act as Director. On 09/16/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $45,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of PulteGroup, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CAPITAL GUARDIAN TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,502,941 shares, worth $9,886,617.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,090,874 shares, worth $8,258,952.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,986,880 shares, worth $7,848,176.
- CI GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,660,000 shares, worth $6,557,000.
- DIAMONDBACK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 969,500 shares, worth $3,829,525.
About the company: Pulte Group Inc. sells and constructs homes, and purchases, develops, and sells residential land and develops active adult communities. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, and other services to home buyers. Pulte has operations in various markets across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Competitors to Watch: D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI), Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN), The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE:RYL), Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL), KB Home (NYSE:KBH), M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MDC), Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:HOV), Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE:SPF), and Comstock Homebuilding Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHCI).
(Note: Data regarding PulteGroup, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>