Exec Insiders and Funds Cashing Chevron’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Chevron Corp. (NYSE:CVX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Chevron Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Foehr Matthew J.: act as Vice Pres. and Comptroller. On 08/01/2011, sold 26,000 shares, worth $2,744,800.
- Hagel Charles T: act as Director. On 10/31/2011, sold 1,400 shares, worth $149,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Chevron Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 938,535 shares, worth $94,998,513. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 912,520 shares, worth $92,365,274. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 869,052 shares, worth $87,965,443. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ATALANTA SOSNOFF CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 805,774 shares, worth $81,560,444. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 663,912 shares, worth $67,201,173. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Chevron Corporation is an integrated energy company with operations in countries located around the world. The Company produces and transports crude oil and natural gas. Chevron also refines, markets, and distributes fuels as well as is involved in chemical operations, mining operations, power generation and energy services.
Competitors to Watch: Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Biogen Idec Inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Genzyme Corporation (NASDAQ:GENZ), and Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS).
(Note: Data regarding Chevron Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>