Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Motorola, Inc. (NYSE:MSI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Motorola, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Steverson Lewis A: act as SVP, General Counsel and Sec.. On 10/31/2011, sold 11,867 shares, worth $559,100.
- Conrado Eduardo F: act as SVP and CMO. On 08/05/2011, sold 3,500 shares, worth $143,200.
- Wozniak John K: act as CVP and CAO. On 08/11/2011, sold 3,346 shares, worth $133,400.
- Annes Michael D: act as SVP, Bus Dvlp & Ventures. On 10/31/2011, sold 2,500 shares, worth $118,600.
- Conrado Eduardo F: act as SVP and CMO. On 10/31/2011, sold 2,073 shares, worth $98,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Motorola, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HIGHFIELDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,062,004 shares, worth $94,419,163. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,763,403 shares, worth $80,746,223. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- IVORY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT. L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,521,158 shares, worth $69,653,825. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DIMENSIONAL FUND ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,171,732 shares, worth $53,653,608. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WEXFORD CAPITAL LP: On 06/30/2011, held 673,600 shares, worth $30,844,144. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Motorola Solutions, Inc. manufactures two-way radios and accessories; mobile computers; wireless network infrastructure; private radio systems; bar code scanning and radio frequency identification equipment, and public safety broadband equipment.
Competitors to Watch: Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Siemens AG (NYSE:SI), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), Polycom, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCM), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), EMS Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMG), Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS), CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ:CAMP).
(Note: Data regarding Motorola, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>