Exec Insiders and Institutional Investors Buying AOL’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought AOL, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Stengel James R: act as Director. On 08/24/2011, bought 4,000 shares, worth $50,100.
- Dykstra Karen E: act as Director. On 08/12/2011, bought 4,270 shares, worth $49,800.
- Ibarguen Alberto: act as Director. On 08/12/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $23,400.
- Mitchell Patricia E: act as Director. On 09/02/2011, bought 1,371 shares, worth $20,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of AOL, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- COATUE MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,763,842 shares, worth $21,166,104.
- STARBOARD VALUE LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,400,000 shares, worth $16,800,000.
- 7X7 ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 285,000 shares, worth $3,420,000.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 268,699 shares, worth $3,224,388.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 235,644 shares, worth $2,827,728.
About the company: AOL Inc is a web services company. The Company’s business spans online content, products and services that the company offers consumers, publishers and advertisers. AOL focuses on attracting consumers and providing online advertising services on company owned and operated properties as well as third party websites. AOL also operates an internet subscription access service.
Competitors to Watch: Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ:IACI), Demand Media Inc (NYSE:DMD), News Corporation (NASDAQ:NWSA), The New York Times Company (NYSE:NYT), CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS), and Baidu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU).
(Note: Data regarding AOL, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>