Exec Insiders and Institutions Cashing Humana’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Humana Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Goodman Bruce J: act as Sr. VP. On 11/11/2011, sold 54,998 shares, worth $4,812,300.
- Goodman Bruce J: act as Sr. VP. On 11/08/2011, sold 52,704 shares, worth $4,587,900.
- Goodman Bruce J: act as Sr. VP. On 11/15/2011, sold 22,908 shares, worth $2,021,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Humana Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HEALTHCOR GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,300,000 shares, worth $104,377,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 440,794 shares, worth $35,391,350. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HIGHBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 285,670 shares, worth $22,936,444. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL GROWTH MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 253,100 shares, worth $20,321,399. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DISCOVERY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC / CT: On 06/30/2011, held 178,000 shares, worth $14,291,620. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Humana Inc. is a managed health care company with medical members located in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company offers coordinated health care through health maintenance organizations, preferred provider organizations, point-of-service plans, and administrative services products. Humana offers its products to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Competitors to Watch: CIGNA Corporation (NYSE:CI), WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE:WLP), UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), Universal American Corp. (NYSE:UAM), HealthSpring, Inc (NYSE:HS), Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET), Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:MOH), Health Net, Inc. (NYSE:HNT), Triple-S Management Corp. (NYSE:GTS), and WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE:WCG).
(Note: Data regarding Humana Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>