Exec Insiders and Institutions Selling Cerner’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Cerner Corp. (NASDAQ:CERN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Cerner Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Naughton Marc G: act as Exec. VP & CFO. On 08/30/2011, sold 15,000 shares, worth $991,500.
- Patterson Neal L: act as Chairman, CEO & President. On 08/24/2011, sold 15,000 shares, worth $910,100.
- Patterson Neal L: act as Chairman, CEO & President. On 08/17/2011, sold 12,500 shares, worth $735,600.
- Patterson Neal L: act as Chairman, CEO & President. On 08/31/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $662,900.
- Wilson Julie M: act as Sr. VP & Chief People Officer. On 09/14/2011, sold 8,000 shares, worth $547,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Cerner Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 6,636,312 shares, worth $405,545,026. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PECONIC PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 395,854 shares, worth $24,190,638. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JOHNSTON ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 247,260 shares, worth $15,110,059. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CHAMPLAIN INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 189,040 shares, worth $11,552,234. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 108,486 shares, worth $6,629,579. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Cerner Corporation is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services. The Company’s Solutions are designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations ranging from single-doctor practices, to health systems, to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, and for the healthcare commerce system.
Competitors to Watch: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:MDRX), Mediware Info. Systems (NASDAQ:MEDW), CareFusion Corporation (NYSE:CFN), Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:QSII), Merge Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ:MRGE), McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK), Streamline Health Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:STRM), Aspyra Inc. (APYI), Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMCL), and Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE:CSC).
(Note: Data regarding Cerner Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>