Exec Insiders and Institutions Selling Shares of Stericycle in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Stericycle, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRCL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Stericycle, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Miller Mark C: act as Chairman & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/31/2011, sold 24,245 shares, worth $2,135,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Stericycle, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- GME CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 136,532 shares, worth $12,167,732. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OLD NATIONAL BANCORP /IN/: On 06/30/2011, held 125,206 shares, worth $11,158,359. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SAWGRASS ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 106,200 shares, worth $9,464,544. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PLURAL INVESTMENTS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 81,550 shares, worth $7,267,736. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 50,500 shares, worth $4,500,560. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Stericycle, Inc. provides regulated medical waste management services. The Company offers waste collection, transportation, treatment, and disposal to customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Competitors to Watch: Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE:WM), Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG), Sharps Compliance Corp. (NASDAQ:SMED), Environmental Waste Intl. Inc. (NYSE:EWS), The TEG Group PLC (NYSE:TEG).
(Note: Data regarding Stericycle, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>