Executive Insiders and Institutional Investors Selling Invesco Ltd.’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have sold Invesco Ltd.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Invesco Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- DSM CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 4,041,372 shares, worth $93,355,693. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,935,576 shares, worth $90,911,806. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BROOKSIDE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,773,700 shares, worth $64,072,470. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TURNER INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,459,240 shares, worth $33,708,444. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TPG-AXON MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,304,479 shares, worth $30,133,465. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Invesco Limited is an independent investment management group. The Company specializes in investment management services, covering equities, fixed income and alternatives like real estate, private equity and absolute return strategies.
Competitors to Watch: BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE:BLK), Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE:AMG), Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE:EV), AllianceBernstein Holding LP (NYSE:AB), Gamco Investors Inc. (NYSE:GBL), Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE:CNS), The Blackstone Group L.P. (NYSE:BX), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE:FIG), and T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TROW).
(Note: Data regarding Invesco Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>