Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Exelon Corp. (NYSE:EXC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Exelon Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Cornew Kenneth W.: act as Senior Vice President. On 11/01/2011, sold 2,500 shares, worth $109,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Exelon Corp. in Q3 2011:
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 242,000 shares, worth $10,113,180. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- VAUGHAN DAVID INVESTMENTS INC/IL: On 06/30/2011, held 241,136 shares, worth $10,077,073. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD SECURITIES (USA) LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 188,936 shares, worth $7,895,635. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 179,000 shares, worth $7,480,410. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AMERISTOCK CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 145,000 shares, worth $6,059,550. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Exelon Corporation is a utility services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries distributes electricity to customers in Illinois and Pennsylvania. Exelon also distributes gas to customers in the Philadelphia area as well as operates nuclear power plants in states that include Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Competitors to Watch: NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NEE), Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), El Paso Electric Company (NYSE:EE), Constellation Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:CEG), PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL), ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE:ALE), FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE), Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:TEG), and Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE:XEL).
(Note: Data regarding Exelon Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>