Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Express Scripts Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Express Scripts Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CONATUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,900,435 shares, worth $102,585,481. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TIMESSQUARE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,657,900 shares, worth $89,493,442. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TURNER INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,640,185 shares, worth $88,537,186. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FRIESS ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,454,700 shares, worth $78,524,706. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MASSACHUSETTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CO /MA/: On 06/30/2011, held 1,095,070 shares, worth $59,111,879. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Express Scripts, Inc is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company serving clients throughout North America. The Company’s customers include managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans. Express provides pharmacy network management, formulary management, and other services.
Competitors to Watch: Medco Health Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MHS), Magellan Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGLN), Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC), AMERIGROUP Corporation (NYSE:AGP), American Dental Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADPI).
(Note: Data regarding Express Scripts Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>