Exxon Mobil: Exec Insider and Funds Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE:XOM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Exxon Mobil Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Whitacre Edward E Jr: act as Director. On 08/11/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $700,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Exxon Mobil Corp. in Q3 2011:
- STATE STREET CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 187,489,479 shares, worth $13,536,740,384.
- SAROFIM FAYEZ: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 20,176,146 shares, worth $1,456,717,741.
- INSTITUTIONAL CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 9,355,054 shares, worth $675,434,899.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,120,250 shares, worth $369,682,050.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,278,584 shares, worth $308,913,765.
About the company: Exxon Mobil Corporation operates petroleum and petrochemicals businesses on a worldwide basis. The Company’s operations include exploration and production of oil and gas, electric power generation, and coal and minerals operations. Exxon Mobil also manufactures and markets fuels, lubricants, and chemicals.
Competitors to Watch: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), BP plc (NYSE:BP), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), Hess Corp. (NYSE:HES), TOTAL S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Suncor Energy Inc. (NYSE:SU) and Petroleo Brasileiro SA (NYSE:PBR).
(Note: Data regarding Exxon Mobil Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>