F.N.B. Corporation: Insiders and Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE:FNB).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought F.N.B. Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Rose John W: act as Director. On 08/08/2011, bought 15,000 shares, worth $130,500.
- Gurgovits Stephen J: act as CEO. On 07/28/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $99,300.
- Rooney Arthur J Ii: act as Director. On 08/11/2011, bought 7,500 shares, worth $67,400.
- Gurgovits Stephen J: act as CEO. On 08/01/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $51,000.
- Gurgovits Stephen J: act as CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/09/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $42,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of F.N.B. Corporation in Q3 2011:
- INVESTMENT COUNSELORS OF MARYLAND LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,427,850 shares, worth $12,093,890.
- BATTERYMARCH FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 172,380 shares, worth $1,460,059.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 160,878 shares, worth $1,362,637.
- FIFTH THIRD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 130,266 shares, worth $1,103,353.
- WBI INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 126,599 shares, worth $1,072,294.
About the company: F.N.B. Corporation is a financial services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of financial services, primarily to consumers and small to medium-sized businesses. F.N.B.’s subsidiaries operate through a network of offices in Pennsylvania, northern and central Tennessee, and eastern Ohio.
Competitors to Watch: Univest Corp. of PA (NASDAQ:UVSP), Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUSQ), National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:NPBC), ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB), Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE:RF), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP), M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB), VIST Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:VIST), and Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB).
(Note: Data regarding F.N.B. Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>