F5 Networks: Big Funds Buying Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of F5 Networks, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 474,419 shares, worth $33,707,470.
- DNB NOR ASSET MANAGEMENT AS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 131,240 shares, worth $9,324,602.
- NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 102,207 shares, worth $7,261,807.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 98,074 shares, worth $6,968,158.
- ALBION FINANCIAL GROUP /UT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 89,036 shares, worth $6,326,008.
About the company: F5 Networks, Inc. provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. The Company’s software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content. F5’s solutions automatically deliver Internet content for service providers and e-businesses.
Competitors to Watch: Blue Coat Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCSI), Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ:RDWR), Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Procera Networks, Inc. (AMEX:PKT), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Dialogic Inc (NASDAQ:DLGC), NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTCT), Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD), and Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ).
(Note: Data regarding F5 Networks, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>