Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold F5 Networks, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Mcadam John: act as President and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/14/2011, sold 85,000 shares, worth $9,468,200.
- Mcadam John: act as President and CEO. On 08/15/2011, sold 15,000 shares, worth $1,257,500.
- Matte Dan: act as Sr. VP of Marketing. On 08/01/2011, sold 5,478 shares, worth $511,200.
- Anderson Mark: act as Sr. VP, Worldwide Sales. On 08/01/2011, sold 5,299 shares, worth $494,000.
- Anderson Mark: act as Sr. VP, Worldwide Sales. On 11/01/2011, sold 4,755 shares, worth $472,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of F5 Networks, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MARSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 999,126 shares, worth $110,153,642. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FRIESS ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 860,800 shares, worth $94,903,200. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 487,296 shares, worth $53,724,384. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 467,129 shares, worth $51,500,972. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARDSLEY ADVISORY PARTNERS: On 06/30/2011, held 131,000 shares, worth $14,442,750. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: F5 Networks, Inc. provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. The Company’s software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content. F5’s solutions automatically deliver Internet content for service providers and e-businesses.
Competitors to Watch: Blue Coat Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCSI), Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ:RDWR), Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Procera Networks, Inc. (AMEX:PKT), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Dialogic Inc (NASDAQ:DLGC), NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTCT), Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD), and Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ).
(Note: Data regarding F5 Networks, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>