FelCor Lodging Trust: Big Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. (NYSE:FCH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,700,000 shares, worth $13,281,000.
- JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 328,412 shares, worth $765,200.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 43,100 shares, worth $100,423.
- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 22,518 shares, worth $52,467.
- BMO FINANCIAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 20,000 shares, worth $46,600.
About the company: FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) focusing on upscale and full service hotels. The Company owns interests in hotels throughout the United States and Canada.
Competitors to Watch: Morgans Hotel Group Co. (NASDAQ:MHGC), InnSuites Hospitality Trust (AMEX:IHT), DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (NYSE:DRH), Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE:CLDT), Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc (NYSE:SHO), Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE:HT), Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE:PEB), LaSalle Hotel Properties (NYSE:LHO), Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE:HPT), and Supertel Hospitality Inc. (NASDAQ:SPPR).
(Note: Data regarding FelCor Lodging Trust Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>