FelCor Lodging Trust: Financial Institutions Selling Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. (NYSE:FCH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. in Q3 2011:
- NUVEEN ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 748,768 shares, worth $3,990,933. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- VISIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 629,870 shares, worth $3,357,207. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SYSTEMATIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 608,800 shares, worth $3,244,904. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TUDOR INVESTMENT CORP ET AL: On 06/30/2011, held 486,000 shares, worth $2,590,380. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEW YORK STATE COMMON RETIREMENT FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 464,900 shares, worth $2,477,917. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) focusing on upscale and full service hotels. The Company owns interests in hotels throughout the United States and Canada.
Competitors to Watch: Morgans Hotel Group Co. (NASDAQ:MHGC), InnSuites Hospitality Trust (AMEX:IHT), DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (NYSE:DRH), Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE:CLDT), Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc (NYSE:SHO), Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE:HT), Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE:PEB), LaSalle Hotel Properties (NYSE:LHO), Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE:HPT), and Supertel Hospitality Inc. (NASDAQ:SPPR).
(Note: Data regarding FelCor Lodging Trust Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>