Fidelity National Information Services: Funds Cashing Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE:FIS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,132,088 shares, worth $34,789,064. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 783,063 shares, worth $24,063,526. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CLOUGH CAPITAL PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 385,077 shares, worth $11,833,416. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SPRING POINT CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 344,450 shares, worth $10,584,949. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OSS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 300,084 shares, worth $9,221,581. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is a payment services provider. The Company provides credit and debit card processing, electronic banking services, check risk management, check cashing, and merchant card processing services to financial institutions and merchants.
Competitors to Watch: Visa Inc. (NYSE:V), Alliance Data Systems Corp. (NYSE:ADS), MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA), American Express Company (NYSE:AXP), NetSpend Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:NTSP), Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT), Global Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), M & F Worldwide Corp. (NYSE:MFW), and Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS).
(Note: Data regarding Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>