Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Baker Hughes Incorporated in Q3 2011:
- CAMBIAR INVESTORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,994,746 shares, worth $91,798,211.
- MARSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 864,582 shares, worth $39,788,064.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 584,643 shares, worth $26,905,271.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 515,611 shares, worth $23,728,418.
- CHILTON INVESTMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 482,000 shares, worth $22,181,640.
About the company: Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies reservoir-centered products, services, and systems to the worldwide oil and gas industry. The Company provides products and services for oil and gas exploration, drilling, completion, and production. Baker Hughes also manufactures and markets a variety of roller cutter bits and fixed cutter diamond bits.
Competitors to Watch: National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV), Weatherford Intl. Ltd. (NYSE:WFT), Newpark Resources, Inc. (NYSE:NR), Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL), Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE:FTK), Oil States Intl., Inc. (NYSE:OIS), Schlumberger Limited. (NYSE:SLB), Bolt Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:BOLT), Cameron Intl. Corp. (NYSE:CAM), and Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK).
(Note: Data regarding Baker Hughes Incorporated’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>