Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of NCR Corp. (NYSE:NCR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of NCR Corp. in Q3 2011:
- CAMBIAR INVESTORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,425,681 shares, worth $24,079,752.
- WEISS MULTI-STRATEGY ADVISERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,350,000 shares, worth $22,801,500.
- NEW AMSTERDAM PARTNERS LLC/NY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 900,280 shares, worth $15,205,729.
- ROXBURY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 751,825 shares, worth $12,698,324.
- PALISADES INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 678,100 shares, worth $11,453,109.
About the company: NCR Corporation manufactures financial transaction machines and other products. The Company produces automated teller machines (ATM), self-checkout and self-service kiosks, point-of-sale workstations and scanners; manufactures printer consumable products; and manages networks and servers for ATMs and kiosks.
Competitors to Watch: Diebold Incorporated (NYSE:DBD), VeriFone Systems, Inc. (NYSE:PAY), Hypercom Corporation (NYSE:HYC), PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PAR), Radiant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:RADS), Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSTR), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Crane Co. (NYSE:CR), USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAT), and Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM).
(Note: Data regarding NCR Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>