Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of LSI Corporation (NYSE:LSI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of LSI Corporation in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 9,972,654 shares, worth $71,005,296. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SURSUM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,000,000 shares, worth $14,240,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 371,000 shares, worth $2,641,520. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 221,030 shares, worth $1,573,734. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD SECURITIES (USA) LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 172,753 shares, worth $1,230,001. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: LSI Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets integrated circuits and storage systems. The Company offers products and services for a variety of electronic systems applications that are marketed to original equipment manufacturers in the networking, telecommunications and wireless, computers, consumer products, and storage industries.
Competitors to Watch: Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), PMC-Sierra, Inc. (NASDAQ:PMCS), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ:SLAB), PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLXT), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Marvell Tech. Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL), Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL), and Integrated Device Tech., Inc. (NASDAQ:IDTI).
(Note: Data regarding LSI Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>