Financial Institutions Selling Shares of FMC in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of FMC Corp. (NYSE:FMC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of FMC Corp. in Q3 2011:
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 1,227,981 shares, worth $105,422,169. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- VINIK ASSET MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 273,219 shares, worth $23,455,851. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- STATE OF NEW JERSEY COMMON PENSION FUND A: On 06/30/2011, held 100,000 shares, worth $8,585,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CORNERCAP INVESTMENT COUNSEL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 96,235 shares, worth $8,261,775. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DIAMONDBACK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 91,160 shares, worth $7,826,086. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: FMC Corporation produces diverse chemical solutions, applications, and products. The Company’s principal business segments are industrial chemicals, specialty chemicals, and agricultural products.
Competitors to Watch: E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD), The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), Eastman Chemical Company (NYSE:EMN), Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ROC), PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE:PPG), Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH), Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON), Sociedad Quimica y Minera (NYSE:SQM), and Minerals Technologies Inc (NYSE:MTX).
(Note: Data regarding FMC Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>