Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Compuware Corporation (NASDAQ:CPWR).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Compuware Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Compuware Corporation in Q3 2011:
- GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,459,027 shares, worth $34,156,147.
- ROUMELL ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,174,970 shares, worth $9,000,270.
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 570,300 shares, worth $4,368,498.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 273,322 shares, worth $2,093,647.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 216,780 shares, worth $1,660,535.
About the company: Compuware Corporation provides software products and information technology(NYSE:IT) solutions. The Company offers a set of integrated solutions for enterprise IT including IT portfolio management, application development, quality assurance and IT service management.
Competitors to Watch: Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:QSFT), BMC Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:BMC), Novell, Inc. (NASDAQ:NOVL), Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), OPNET Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPNT), and Sybase, Inc. (SY).
(Note: Data regarding Compuware Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>