Financial Institutions Supporting Shares of PACCAR in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of PACCAR Inc. (NASDAQ:PCAR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of PACCAR Inc. in Q3 2011:
- NWQ INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,053,594 shares, worth $203,824,510.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 526,478 shares, worth $17,726,514.
- COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT /FI: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 352,242 shares, worth $11,859,988.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 243,935 shares, worth $8,213,291.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 232,386 shares, worth $7,824,437.
About the company: PACCAR Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks, and related aftermarket distribution of parts. The Company also offers finance and leasing services to its customers and dealers.
Competitors to Watch: Navistar Intl. Corp. (NYSE:NAV), Wabash National Corp. (NYSE:WNC), Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAT), Ford (NYSE:F), General Motors (NYSE:GM), Toyota (NYSE:TM), Cummins Inc. (NYSE:CMI), and Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM).
(Note: Data regarding PACCAR Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>