Financial Institutions Supporting Wisconsin Energy Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Wisconsin Energy Corp. (NYSE:WEC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Wisconsin Energy Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,208,156 shares, worth $68,541,162.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 985,000 shares, worth $30,574,400.
- LORD ABBETT & CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 863,587 shares, worth $26,805,740.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 404,016 shares, worth $12,540,657.
- CAMPBELL NEWMAN ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 277,625 shares, worth $8,617,480.
About the company: Wisconsin Energy Corporation is a diversified energy holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides utility services such as distributing electric, gas, steam, and water.
Competitors to Watch: DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE:CMS), Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:TEG), The Empire District Electric Co. (NYSE:EDE), Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT), Avista Corporation (NYSE:AVA), SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG), CH Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:CHG), Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE), and Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D).
(Note: Data regarding Wisconsin Energy Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>