Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Flowserve Corp. (NYSE:FLS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Flowserve Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Blinn Mark A: act as President & CEO. On 11/01/2011, bought 7,000 shares, worth $639,500.
- Pajonas Thomas L: act as SVP & Pres. Flow Control Div.. On 11/09/2011, bought 2,654 shares, worth $251,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Flowserve Corp. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,573,957 shares, worth $116,472,818.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,467,600 shares, worth $108,602,400.
- ATLANTIC INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,212,756 shares, worth $89,743,944.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 84,099 shares, worth $6,223,326.
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 79,500 shares, worth $5,883,000.
About the company: Flowserve Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, and services industrial flow management equipment throughout the world. The Company provides pumps, valves, and mechanical seals primarily for the refinery and pipeline segments of the petroleum, chemical processing, power generation and water treatment industries.
(Note: Data regarding Flowserve Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>