Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold FMC Technologies, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Halvorsen Tore: act as Senior Vice President. On 10/28/2011, sold 22,685 shares, worth $1,052,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of FMC Technologies, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- KINGDON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 375,000 shares, worth $16,796,250. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 330,900 shares, worth $14,821,011. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 304,718 shares, worth $13,648,319. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KNOTT DAVID M: On 06/30/2011, held 300,000 shares, worth $13,437,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 120,000 shares, worth $5,374,800. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: FMC Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services systems and products used in offshore, particularly deepwater, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company also provides advanced handling and processing systems to industrial customers. FMC Technologies’ subsea products include drilling and production systems, subsea tree systems, and fluid control systems.
Competitors to Watch: Cameron Intl. Corp. (NYSE:CAM), T-3 Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTES), Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI), Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ), National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV), Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK), Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE:FTK), Oil States Intl., Inc. (NYSE:OIS), Bolt Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:BOLT), and Tesco Corporation (NASDAQ:TESO).
(Note: Data regarding FMC Technologies, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>