FMC Technologies: Major Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of FMC Technologies, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 656,852 shares, worth $24,697,635.
- SEI TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 366,300 shares, worth $13,772,880.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 179,546 shares, worth $6,750,930.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 152,697 shares, worth $5,741,407.
- SIR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 143,600 shares, worth $5,399,360.
About the company: FMC Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services systems and products used in offshore, particularly deepwater, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company also provides advanced handling and processing systems to industrial customers. FMC Technologies’ subsea products include drilling and production systems, subsea tree systems, and fluid control systems.
Competitors to Watch: Cameron Intl. Corp. (NYSE:CAM), T-3 Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTES), Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI), Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ), National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV), Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK), Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE:FTK), Oil States Intl., Inc. (NYSE:OIS), Bolt Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:BOLT), and Tesco Corporation (NASDAQ:TESO).
(Note: Data regarding FMC Technologies, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>