Ford Motor Company: Exec Insider and Institutional Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Ford Motor Co.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Mays J C: act as Group Vice President. On 07/05/2011, sold 38,000 shares, worth $532,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Ford Motor Co. in Q3 2011:
- ATALANTA SOSNOFF CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 11,239,671 shares, worth $154,995,063. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- YORK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GLOBAL ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 8,367,700 shares, worth $115,390,583. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WINSLOW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC /MN: On 06/30/2011, held 8,100,433 shares, worth $111,704,971. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SIRIOS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 7,447,919 shares, worth $102,706,803. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SANKATY ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 5,030,000 shares, worth $69,363,700. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Ford Motor Company designs, manufactures, and services cars and trucks. The Company also provides vehicle-related financing, leasing, and insurance through its subsidiary.
Competitors to Watch: General Motors Company (NYSE:GM), Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE:TM), Daimler AG (DDAIF), HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. (NYSE:HMC), Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (NSANY), Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Volkswagen AG (VLKAY), Navistar Intl. Corp. (NYSE:NAV), PSA Peugeot Citroen S.A. (PEUGY), and Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPAR).
(Note: Data regarding Ford Motor Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>