Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Bunge Ltd. (NYSE:BG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Bunge Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- KAYNE ANDERSON RUDNICK INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 101,689 shares, worth $5,904,063.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 101,100 shares, worth $5,869,866.
- LINGOHR & PARTNER NORTH AMERICA. INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 83,700 shares, worth $4,859,622.
- LINGOHR & PARTNER ASSET MANAGEMENT GMBH: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 83,700 shares, worth $4,859,622.
- DEL MAR ASSET MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 55,687 shares, worth $3,233,187.
About the company: Bunge Limited is an integrated global agribusiness and food company spanning the farm-to-consumer food chain. The Company processes soybeans, produces and supplies fertilizer, manufactures edible oils and shortenings, mills dry corn and wheat, manufactures isolated soybean protein, and produces other food products. Bunge has primary operations in North and South America.
Competitors to Watch: Archer Daniels Midland Co. (NYSE:ADM), Corn Products Intl., Inc. (NYSE:CPO), MGP Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGPI), CHS Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSCP), Westway Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWAY), SunOpta, Inc. (NASDAQ:STKL), Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR), AgFeed Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FEED), and The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS).
(Note: Data regarding Bunge Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>